Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Back....Really!

Well, anyone who has followed my link in the last couple of months has probably wondered "What is her problem?" Well, I have no excuse really, just a general case of writer's block.

I haven't written since last year, so I think the best place to start is Paradise Potpourri! I have not listed anything new in many moons, as I have been extremely busy with my son's homeschooling. Also, my workshop (a/k/a messy shed) is desperately in need of cleaning out and re-organizing before I can embark on new recipes. For anyone who is still interested, I am still planning on making Key Lime Margarita potpourri...it is just taking longer than I ever thought it would! I will also be making Cold Relief Bath Tea, and some Spring floral scents! I may have to do a new poll, but if you have a favorite scent, please feel free to leave me a comment!

No comments: